Sunday, July 2, 2017

Gwen Stefani Quotes



~ I think I’ve been able to fool a lot of people because I know I’m a dork. I’m a geek. 
~ Life is short and you’ve got to get the most out of it. 

~ Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels. 
~ You feel pretty gross when you are first pregnant. You don’t feel cute, you feel disgusting. You’re getting fat. It was hard. 

~ I don’t mean this in a stuck-up way, but I needed an attitude song. 
~ As a famous person you think how you’re gonna end it, get away and have a normal life.

~ Act as young as you feel. You’re not getting older; you’re getting more entitled to be your fabulous self. 

~ It’s interesting to watch where music is going next. Isn’t it always rotating? It is so weird how disposable pop music is, even mine. It just goes by so fast. 
~ I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I’m having right now being gone. 
~ It was such a turning point to find that I had a talent and I had something to contribute, somewhere. 
~ Music has this emotional thing to it, and it touches people in crazy ways. The power of having that power is something that, once you have it, you don’t want it to ever end. 
~ I have people that are affected by what I do, what I say, and that would be the one place where it gets complicated. But being honest and truthful – I just believe that’s the best way to be. 
~ Never say never. In your life you never know what’s going to happen next. 
~ I would love to learn to play something so I don’t have to rely on someone to collaborate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...