Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Nicole Kidman Quotes


~ You don’t have to be naked to be sexy. 
~ Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.

~ The thing you hate about yourself tends to be the thing that everyone likes about you. 
~ I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me. 
~ It’s a very brave thing to fall in love. You have to be willing to trust somebody else with your whole being, and that’s very difficult, really difficult and very brave. 

~ Every day there is a compromise. Living with somebody requires a lot of understanding. But I love being married. I really love it. Sometimes I try to downplay it a bit because people are like, ‘God you guys!’ I just feel so fortunate that I have found someone who will put up with me and stay with me. 

~ Vengeance is a lazy form of grief. 
~ I think it’s important that we don’t all have to hold our heads high all the time saying everything’s fine. 
~ I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said ‘Nic, it is what it is, it’s not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.' 
~ It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! 
~ Sometimes your mistakes are you biggest virtues. You learn so much from the mistake. Those things that you think are the worst thing that’s happening to you can somehow turn around and be the greatest opportunity. 

~ Even from an early age, I knew I didn’t want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous. 

~ You’re either going to walk through life and experience it fully or you’re going to be a voyeur. And I’m not a voyeur. 

~ And I am standing in front of my mother, and my whole life I have wanted to make my mother proud. And now I’m going to make my daughter proud. 
~ These different people that I play become the loves of my life. 
~ When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness. 
~ I’m a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I’m a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I’m betraying myself and my children. 
~ If you’re going to be with someone, you’re with them, you’re committed to them. I’m not sort of flitting around. 
~ To be an actor you have to have a certain amount of madness in you. That’s why, when people meet you and you seem very together, they are quite surprised – they don’t see you behind closed doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...