Friday, March 3, 2017

Demi Lovato Quotes


~ No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.


~ There needs to be more variety on television so young girls growing up don’t feel pressured to look one specific way. Tall, thin, curvy, short, whatever you are, you are beautiful. 
~ He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.

~ There are going to be times where you will have bad days but rainbows always come after the darkest storm. 

~ I wish that people could understand that the brain is the most important organ in your body. Just because you can’t see it like you could see a broken bone doesn’t mean it’s not as detrimental and devastating to a family or an individual. 

~ Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off. 
~ I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself.

~ One of the most scariest thing in life is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is…yourself. 
~ Tweeting without thinking does more harm than good. 

~ It’s a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know? 

~ I don’t have many deal breakers. I’ve done so much in my life, it doesn’t feel right to judge other people. 
~ What, I’m supposed to succumb to your ideal image of what thin is? No. I’m gonna stand above that and I’m gonna be who I am and be a role model for these girls. 
~ If it weren’t for the people that stand out, this whole world would be really, really boring. 
~ Rocker dudes don’t have a lot of swagger. 
~ I don’t think there’s going to be a day when I don’t think about food or my body, but I’m living with it, and I wish I could tell young girls to find their safe place and stay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...