Thursday, March 30, 2017

Chris Hemsworth Quotes



~ I feel like I’m ready for any dangerous situation that might come my way, provided I have a hammer on me. 
~ I have sporadic OCD cleaning moments around the house. But then I get lazy and I’m cured. It’s a very inconsistent personality trait. 

~ I’d like to think I’m a normal sort of guy, but go to my mum and she’ll probably say, ‘You know, Chris was always the daughter out of my three boys.' 
~ People who put themselves on the line and sacrifice their own safety for the greater good and for others, and anyone in any profession whose concern is the welfare for other people instead of the individual, are inspiring and important. 


~ For me, life is about experience and being a good person. 
~ I have seen ‘Thor’, yeah. It’s fantastic. Being that close to something, it’s often pretty hard to watch yourself, but the film in so many ways is so impressive that I was swept along with it like an audience member, and that’s a pretty good sign. 
~ As kids, our experiences shape our opinions of ourselves and the world around us, and that’s who we become as adults. 
~ The more conflict and contrast you have with a character makes it more interesting. 

~ I enjoy working on a movie that lets your imagination run wild, it’s great to be a part of and watch. 
~ As a kid, you run around the house pretending to be a superhero, and now to be doing it as a job, I feel very lucky. 
~ Strong female leads are important. 
~ You get the part, sign the contract and start to realize millions of people follow this guy and know more about your character than you do. 

~ Growing up I always loved films that transport you to another world and has things you never see in every day life. 
~ Growing up, my parents were my heroes, in the way they conducted their lives. 

~ I’m busier than I’ve ever been, but you can go through the lists of people who are bang up there one minute, and then just disappear. 
~ I entered the work force cleaning breast pumps at a pharmacy! It was a part-time gig while I was at school… no interview required. 
~ You can imagine how the kids teased me, with a name like Chris Hemsworth. ‘Kiss Ham’sWart’-that’s what they called me. Meaning if there was a piece of ham with an ugly wart on it, I was such a loser I’d probably kiss it. It was endless. 
~ My daughter and my nieces paint everybody’s nails, so I actually had my nails painted as well around Christmas time. 
~ It is often difficult to watch yourself onscreen, especially 60-feet high. As an actor, it is an uncomfortable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...