Friday, March 10, 2017

Adam Levine Quotes



~ I do believe that I deserve what I have. I don’t think I’m entitled to it. That’s a big difference. 
~ People are hard on themselves. I’m not. 

~ I don’t like feet. You know what I mean? But some people do. Some people have f***ing foot fetishes. And it’s weird to me. But I don’t have to deal with it, because I don’t have that. You know? 
~ A lot of times people will think, ‘I’m strong, I’m in shape; why can’t I do this pose?’ But that’s not the point. There’s nothing to win in yoga. You just do what you can do, one day to the next. 
~ I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it’s inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it’s always warm, so why not? 



~ I don’t date my girlfriend because she’s a model. I date her because I love her. 
~ I hate flying. Know why? Because no one really understands how planes actually work. 
~ I’m so happy that I get to have this life. It’s funny because no one knows how good my life is as well as I do. 

~ It’s much more interesting to embrace who you really are rather than waste energy pretending to be someone else. 
~ I have a high self-opinion – I don’t need to hide that. I don’t need to be self-deprecating. 
~ In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I’m a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side. 
~ I love attention, I can’t stand no having it. 
~ I have news for you: Whether or not you do your own laundry does not make you humble. It’s not a defining characteristic of being humble. I’m not going to throw a party because a famous person does their laundry. 
~ If world peace was as important to people as getting tweeted back by their favorite celebrity, we’d live in a blissful Utopia. 
~ Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me. 
~ I have a very all-over-the-place lifestyle. The people I know who are married – 90 percent of them have houses and live in the same place and sleep in the same bed every night. 
~ You wouldn’t be a complete band without a slightly cock frontman, would you? 
~ I’m extremely comfortable in my sexuality, so I can think, ‘Oh, that’s a good-looking dude.’ Acknowledging that someone’s attractive and wanting to fuck a dude are two different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...