Saturday, February 11, 2017

Whitney Houston Quotes


~ I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.


~ Love is a contact sport. 
~ God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there? 
~ I know that I could really kill for my daughter. I know because I’m living for her, so I’m fierce when it comes down to it. And I feel the same about my husband and my family. I’m just fiercely protective. It’s like, that’s my lair and nobody messes with my lair. 
~ When you’re older, you learn what it’s about to relax and enjoy. You’re not so young, not so eager. Some of the mistakes you made are gone. They’re over!

~ Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let’s get that straight. OK? We don’t do crack. We don’t do that. Crack is whack.


~ I can tell you that I am not self-destructive. I’m not a person who wants to die. I’m a person who has life, who wants to live. And I always have. And I wouldn’t mistake it for anything else other than that. 
~ I’ve turned down a lot of arena dates because I’ve done the big-arena thing. Now, I want to do something where people can feel me and I can feel them. 
~ Contrary to belief, I do the hitting, he (Bobby Brown) doesn’t. He has never put his hands on me. He is not a woman-beater. We are crazy for one another. I mean crazy in love, love, love, love, love. When we’re fighting, it’s like that’s love for us. We’re fighting for our love. 

~ Bobby wants to have a lot of kids. Five would be a definite mistake. I’m only kidding. I love kids. Kids have a way of bringing purity back to life. 

~ When I did ‘Saving All My Love’, I was going through a terrible love affair. He was married, and that will never work out for anybody. Never, no way. Forget about it.

~ You’ve got to realize that we’ve got to get up and brush our teeth. We’ve got to wash our behinds. There is relativity here. 
~ From the beginning, the camera and I were great friends. It loves me, and I love it. 
~ You don’t have a baby based on that publicity madness. People don’t live like that. Especially black people who were raised in families with morals and standards and integrity. 
~ When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life. 
~ I know I’m a child of God. I know he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...