Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jon Bon Jovi Quotes


~ Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.


~ Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will?

~ Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.

~ When you're about to give up and your heart's about to break, remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes.
~ As for his secret to staying married: "My wife tells me that if I ever
decide to leave, she is coming with me."

~ It's easy to say, 'I love you,' to someone, but it's more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.



~ Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.

~ Just because someone has fancy sneakers doesn't mean they can run faster.

~ We all need to be blind sometimes in order to see.


~ Each one of you has something no one else has, or has ever had: your fingerprints, your brain, your heart. Be an individual. Be unique. Stand out. Make noise. Make someone notice. That's the power of individuals.

~ Map out your future - but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.

~ Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear

~ You know these love letters mix with whisky, just don't light a match when you kiss me.

~ Passion + Persistence = Possibility

~ Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.

~ If you could see yourself the way that others do, you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.

~ I don´t know where I´m going, only God knows where I´ve been.

~ Don't waste your time away thinkin' 'bout yesterday's blues.

~ Map out your future, but do it in pencil.

~ Time, ain't nothin, but time. It's a verse with no rhyme, and it all comes down to you.

~ You're never going to see the fat Elvis in me. People I admired like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and John Belushi all died at 27. I've got jeans older than that.

~ There's a vintage which comes with age and experience.

~ You can't win 'til you're not afraid to lose

~ I would kick this bad world's ass if I could just get on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...