Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Women’s Day Wishes


~ Without you the world is incomplete, Without you the heart feels empty, Let the world blossom with your smile The way you have always done! Happy women’s Day

~ The flame your love can only light up my heart! I can shine only with the warmth of your smile, I make a promise to you, As long as I will live, I will not leave!
~ A woman brings us on this earth, She nurtures us day and night She makes us what we are today, We must together take an oath, To help her nurture herself!
~ Being with you makes me feel like a wonderful dream, The warmth of your eyes, The way you shy, makes my world alive I promise you will be my life for whole of my life! Happy woman’s Day 

~ On this International Women’s Day, remember that as a woman, all life spring from you. So look at the world and smile. For without you, there would be no life.


~  Happy Women’s day! You deserve to be happy today so enjoy your day to the fullest.

~ Thank you for you made me what I am when I am nothing. You have cried with me when I cried, while you also smiled when I smiled. You are truly a perfect companion for me and I remember you today because it’s your day, happy women’s da 
~ You’ve faced adversity through resilience and you have resolved your problems by means of a smile and you’ve obscured your tribulations in your heart. All I ask is for you is to be happy today, Happy Women’s Day!

~ A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day! 

~ Any woman can make happiness to bloom all over them, happy women’s day!


~ All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women’s Day celebration. So I’m wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love 
~ Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness is truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a very happy women’s day!

~ I cannot believe how time flies! Now it’s another women’s day being with you! Enjoy this day, for you truly deserve to be happy!


~ I love you no matter what we have gone through. I will always be here for you no matter how much we argue because I know that in the end, you will always be here for me. Happy Women’s day!

~ If God has not created you, then this will not be a happy world. Happy Women’s Day!

~ A woman’s guess is certainly more accurate than any man’s certainty. Happy women’s day!

~ The history of all times and of today most especially has taught that the women will be forgotten if they also forget to think of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...