Saturday, February 25, 2017

Clint Eastwood Quotes


~ Tomorrow is promised to no one.”

~ They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning. 

~ There's a rebel lying deep in my soul. Anytime anybody tells me the trend is such and such, I go the opposite direction. I hate the idea of trends. I hate imitation; I have a reverence for individuality.   
~ I tried being reasonable, but I didn't like it. 
~ I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. 
~ I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.  

~ Let's not go and ruin it by thinking too much. 

~ Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to
self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt,
that's real power.  
~ Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left. 
~ I don't wanna need you because I can't have you. 
~ First, I blow a hole in your face; then I go back inside, and sleep like a baby... I guarantee you.  
~ I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will. 
~ Maybe I`m getting to the age when I`m starting to be senile or nostalgic or both, but people are so angry now. You used to be able to disagree with people and still be friends. Now you hear these talk shows, and everyone who believes differently from you is a moron and an idiot - both on the Right and the Left.  

~ Take your work seriously, but don't take yourself seriously 

~ If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster. 
~ It's a hell of a thing; killin' a man. You take away everything he ever had and ever would have. 
~ I know what you're thinking 'Did he fire six shots or only five?  
~ Nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot.  

~ If a person is confident enough in the way they feel, whether it's an art form or whether it's just in life, it comes off---you don't have anything to prove; you can just be who you are.  
~ I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?  
~ My wife is my closest friend. Sure, I'm attracted to her in every way possible, but that's not the answer. Because I've been attracted to other people, and I couldn't stand 'em after a while.  
~ A Love like this happens but once in a lifetime  
~ Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? 
~ I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.  
~ It's not about you. It's about them.  
~ Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!  
~ This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...