Thursday, January 5, 2017

Taylor Swift Quotes


~ Your lucky enough to be different, never change.

~ The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.

~ The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.

~ We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.


~ So to you, or anyone else who has spent four minutes on me in some way-- listening to just one song, or watching one of my videos….Thank you. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love. 
~ There are two ways you can go with pain: You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you…

~ Don’t worry. You may think you’ll never get over it. But you also thought it would last forever. 
~ Unique and different is the new generation of beautiful…
You dont have to be like everybody else. In fact I don’t think you should.

~ Never believe anyone who tells you that you don't deserve what you want.

~ Keeping your emotions all locked up is something that’s unfair to you. When you clearly know how you feel. You should say it. 
~ Beauty is sincerity.There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful. 

~ I rode an elevator with a guy who was whistling the tune of 'this is the song that never ends'. Putting that on me? Come on dude.. 
~ I think I fell in love with words before I fell in love with music. 
~ Never never never compare yourself to the beautiful girls. There's always someone gorgeous who will make you feel like you're not. It's a total confidence buster!


~ That’s always the hardest thing when someone completely has you fooled so much, that you think they’re just never going to hurt you, then they do. That’s when you get the worst heartbreak.
~ When I was in high school, I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl crying in the bathroom. 
~ When we meet someone and we fall in love we don’t ever imagine that it’s going to end. 
~ In any relationship each person should support the other; they should lift the other up. 
~ Be yourself. There is no one better. 

~ My parents raised me to never feel like I was entitled to success.That you have to work for it. You have to work so hard for it. And sometimes then you don't even get where you need to go. 
~ The words. I love words. I love to write. Being an artist is what I love.


~ Living alone, you can do so many fantastic things I’ve learned. You can like, walk around and have so many conversations with yourself and sing your thoughts. I think I’m the only one that does that… 
~ I think that personality traits that come through when somebody is really sincere is what makes them beautiful. 
~ When you’re singing you can hear the echo of people in the audience singing every single word with you, and that was that big dream that I had for myself. It’s happening.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...