Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Beginnings Quotes


~ This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. 
~ All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else. 
~ And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been 
~ No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one! 

~ The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. He invented us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be. . .It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own. 
~ For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.

~ One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up. 
~ I guess it's going to have to hurt, I guess I'm going to have to cry, And let go of some things I've loved to get to the other side 
~ I guess it's going to break me down, Like fallin when you try to fly,
Sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye 

~ I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was. Likewise, I never imagined that home might be something I would miss.

~ A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare
to the jeweled vision of a life started anew. 
~ Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you. 
~ There are as many worlds as there are kinds of days, and as an opal changes its colors and its fire to match the nature of a day, so do I. 

~ Now I've gone for too long
Living like I'm not alive
So I'm going to start over tonight
Beginning with you and I

~ Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.

~ We all want to break our orbits, float like a satellite gone wild in space, run the risk of disintegration. We all want to take our lives in our own hands and hurl them out among the stars.
~ You raze the old to raise the new. 
~ Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will. 
~ Rather than turning the page, it's much easier to just throw the book away.

~ Sometimes... Reason and Love are met with a violent ignorance that even what's right gets lost. Our heart bleeds, but when does the blood shed end and the healing begin? 
~ But there's a beginning in an end, you know? It's true that you can't reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh. 
~ Perhaps that is where our choice lies -- in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.

~ Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for Him to act!

~ Morning will come, it has no choice.

~ Morning not only forgives, it forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...