Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mel Gibson Quotes


~ I love women. They're the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that's fine.

~ I am politically incorrect, that's true. Political correctness to me is just intellectual terrorism. I find that really scary, and I won't be intimidated into changing my mind. Everyone isn't going to love you all the time.

~ You can't live up to what people expect. Nobody can. But I guess that's my problem, not theirs.

~ Women in my family are the center of things. All good things emanate from them. The guys usually mess up.

~ I think everything is pretty well preordained - even your mistakes.


~ After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.


~ I had a female business partner once. Didn't work.

~ One should not worry about the future, particularly if it hasn't happened yet.


~ You know what happens when you don't take a risk? Nothing.

~ My whole approach to wardrobe is, throw it in a suitcase and make sure they don't press it, for Pete's sake, so I can try to display some rumpled charm. Actually, I'm just a pig. I've got coffee stains on my pants. I think they're coffee stains, anyway.

~ Men and women are not equal.

~ My father told me very early on that it was a sin to worry too much.

~ I don't make things complicated, that's the way they get all by themselves.

~ Pain is the precursor to change.

~ I have tremendous respect for women. I love them. I don't know why they want to step down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...