Friday, January 27, 2017

Jennifer Aniston Quotes


~ You’re damned if you’re too thin and you’re damned if you’re too heavy. According to the press I’ve been both. Its impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying. 
~ Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place. 

~ What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning? 
~ I will not let myself down like that — I also know what feels good and it doesn’t feel good to harbor anger and resentment … We do have tools to work through stuff. Everybody does. 
~ Well, you know. I figured just seize the moment. 
~ We’re human beings. Human beings make mistakes. Human beings are not perfect. And by not forgiving someone, it’s not allowing human beings to evolve and become better people. 

~ I wouldn’t change my childhood, I wouldn’t change my heartaches, I wouldn’t change my successes … I really love who I am. 
~ I always say don’t make plans, make options. 

~ Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do. 
~ The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. 
~ Don’t like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women — that you’ve failed yourself as a female because you haven’t procreated. I don’t think it’s fair. 
~ Everybody relates to having a dream. 
~ I realised it was only me who was stopping myself from living my life.



~ People who avoid the brick walls – all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve. 
~ You can undo a lot of things. If you’re not happy, you can become happy. Happiness is a choice. That’s the thing I really feel. 
~ I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing. 
~ I would say I couldn’t be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness, and humor. And awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...