Thursday, January 26, 2017

Catherine Zeta-Jones Quotes


~ For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.

~ My mother always told me that no matter how late it is, you take your makeup off. Take it off!


~ I hated grunge. No one’s more feminist than me, but you don’t have to look as if you don’t give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself.

~ I get a bit gloomy when it's gloomy.

~ There is no need to suffer silently and there is no shame in seeking help

~ I eat like a horse - my mother still brings me Cadbury's chocolate from Britain; I do have a very healthy appetite - but I work out.

~ Words impress me. If a man can speak eloquently and beautifully to me, I just melt on the floor.

~ I love my job but it takes a lot for me to leave my kids, leave my husband and leave my dogs.


~ Yes, I was in love with my husband at first sight and still am. We have the most solid relationship.

~ I wish I was born in that era: dancing with Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, going to work at the studio dressed in beautiful pants, head scarves, and sunglasses.

~ Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black and white - dramatic. You have to be strong.

~ I came out of the womb wearing make-up!

~ I do condition my hair with honey and beer. I smell like the bottom of a beer barrel for days afterwards, but it's very good for the hair.

~ I love my lawyer. I have to say that of course!

~ In Hollywood everything is so documented. If you go for a drink with somebody, it's passed around the world so quickly. So, yes, divorce is talked about a lot, but it's so much more fun to be able to spin it with dark humour, rather than talk about real people's divorces.

~ I think pre-nups are brilliant. I get very well taken care of.


~ The smartest thing I did was to stop going online. I'm the sort of person who will just look for the negative - Michael really can't understand it, but that's just the way I am. And with my bipolar thing, that's poison. So I just stopped. Cold turkey. And it's so liberating.

~ I was like any new bride, who said, 'I'm going to cook for my man.' In fact, once I started a small kitchen fire in a pan. Smoke was pouring from the pan, and I got really scared. Right next to our stove is a small fire extinguisher. You know, easy access.

~ I try and stay positive; being negative isn't good for my personality. I don't just bring myself down, I bring everyone around me down. It's like a dark cloud, 'Uh oh, here we go,' and have to snap out of it.

~ I think, especially in our business we meet a lot of people, and sometimes you spend so much time being nice to strangers, and so, you know, keeping a clear head and just being nice to each other. And that's all the advice I can give.

~ I'd love to do a show in Vegas with drag queens. The tackier the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...