Monday, January 23, 2017

Bruno Mars Quotes


~ To write a song you must have an imagination, to have an imagination you must be free. 
~ Tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from. 

~ Your amazing. Just the way you are. 
~ When it's your time, it is your time. 
~ I was perfect for the circus. If she dared me, I'd do it. Love makes you stupid

~ This ones for you and me, living out our dreams. We're all right where we should be.

~ You made me feel like, I've been locked outta heaven.

~ If you ever forget how much you really mean to me, Every day I will remind you 
~ You know I'd do anything for you.

~ I want a woman to love me for me and not just for my piggly diggly...You catch my drift? 
~ Standing at this liquor store, whiskey coming through my pores, feeling like I run this whole block 
~ I can't even speak Hawaiian, but if you go there and listen to a Hawaiian song, you get captured because it's so beautiful, like the melody is just gorgeous and you know Bob Markley is on the radio every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...