Sunday, January 22, 2017

Blake Lively Quotes


~ I never think about how other people will respond to the way I dress. Dressing up is all about reflecting how I feel.

~ I don’t drink. I don’t do drugs. I grew up with the mindset that after work you go to dinner and watch a movie.


~ I feel like there are so many people I admire for so many reasons that I can’t look at one person’s life and say, “I want that life.” I want to make my own history.

~ I hope I never stop changing.

~ The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.

~ People gossip. People are insecure, so they talk about other people so that they won’t be talked about. They point out flaws in other people to make them feel good about themselves. I think at any age or any social class, that’s present.

~ You can’t be an entrepreneur for other people. You can’t start a company for other people. You have to love it more than you ever thought of loving something that wasn’t a human being. The demands will kick you down and rob your life – but yet, it is so rewarding.

~ If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with.

~ You can learn a lot from criticism if you can take what’s constructive out of it.If you read a review that starts with, ‘This person is an idiot; who do they think they are?’, you’re not going to learn anything from that.


~ My mom is a huge woman of worth for me because she’s been my idol my whole life. My mom was someone who juggled everything. She had her own career, she raised five kids, she was Superwoman… and she was never satisfied doing just one thing because… she probably just had too much energy.

~ I always appreciated the magnitude of my mother’s imagination. She always saw beauty in what was broken, and she’d preserve it.

~ It’s empowering to wear what you’re comfortable in, rather than look for validation from other people, which your’re never really going to get.

~ Family is at the heart of everything I do.

~ People just wanna talk. They wanna create negative things about you and your life and make up things. You can’t let them affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...