Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Rihanna Quotes


~ I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life. 
~ If I cry, it’s because I’m very angry and I can’t do anything about it because I’ve run into a dead end. That’s when the tears would come down.

~ You don’t want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That’s what I’m missing right now. 

~ I’m crazy and I don’t pretend to be anything else. 
~ You know how to love me hard. I won’t lie, I’m fallin’ hard. Yep, I’m fallin’ for you, but there’s nothin’ wrong with that. 
~ Baby, we meant to be. You got me smilin’ all the time. Cause you know how to gimme that. You know how to pull me back when I go runnin’ runnin’ tryin’ to get away from lovin’ ya.

~ You da one that I dream about all day. You da one I think about always. You are da one, so I make sure I behave. 
~ My knees on the ground, dear father, don’t let me break, please make me stronger. 
~ It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough. 
~ Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that’s alright Because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that’s alright Because I love the way you lie. 
~ Ride this beat-beat-beat like a pony. 

~ Don’t even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? It’s gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you’re the one to blame. 
~ And I’ll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you. 
~ And all of a sudden, you went and left. I didn’t know how to follow. It’s like a shock that spun me around and now my heart’s dead. I feel so empty and hollow.
~ When we first met, I never felt something so strong. You were like my lover and my best friend all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it.~ If you want it, you can get it for the rest of your life. 

~ Turn up the lights in here, baby. Extra bright, I want y’all to see this.

~ S&M is my favorite video that I’ve ever, ever, ever done. I can’t wait to keep making more incredible videos.

~ Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. 
~ Feels so good being bad. There’s no way I’m turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...