Thursday, December 8, 2016

Johnny Depp Quotes

~ If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them. 
~ My body is my journal, and my tattoos are my story.  
~ We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.  
~ I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.  
~ Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.  

~ The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.  
~ There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living "for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is same. Only love.  
~ I try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.  
~ When kids hit 1 year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.  
~ She's kind of a walking poem, she's this perfect beauty...but at the same time very deep, very smart.  

~ Life's pretty good, and why wouldnt it be? I'm a pirate, after all.  
~ I don't think anybody's necessarily ready for death. You can only hope that when it approaches, you feel like you've said what you wanted to say. Nobody wants to go out in mid-sentence.  
~ You gotta be careful: don't say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.  
~ I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time.  
~ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.  

~ I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.  
~ I think everybody's nuts. 
~ If there's any message, it is ultimately that it's okay to be different; that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.  
~ I think the thing to do is to enjoy the ride while you're on it.  
~ They say the world used to be bigger. The world's still the same--there's just less in it.

~ My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel restaurant what her dadd did. She answered, “He’s a pirate” - I was very proud of that answer. 
~ A dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.  
~ Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible. I believe you can retain certain things from your childhood if you protect them - certain traits, certain places where you don’t let the world go.  
~ With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying.   
~ Everything here is edible; even I'm edible. But that, dear children, is cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.  
~ I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.  
~ Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...