Tuesday, December 27, 2016

George Michael Quotes


~ Because of the media, the way the world is perceived is as a place where resources and time are running out. We're taught that you have to grab what you can before it's gone. It's almost as if there isn't time for compassion.

~ I have never thought about my sexuality being right or wrong. To me it has always been a case of finding the right person.

~ Change is a stranger you have yet to know.

~ Your political system is actually too democratic. The fact that Americans vote on every bill and proposition can prolong bigotry indefinitely, especially where it is aimed at minority groups.


~ The whole business is built on ego, vanity, self-satisfaction, and it's total crap to pretend it's not.

~ I have to believe that somebody up there thinks I've still got some work to do.

~ It's important to me that I should be free to express myself.

~ I went through a long period where I was afraid of doing things I wanted to do, and you get your courage back, which is what's important.

~ People, you can never change the way they feel. Better let them do what they will. For they will, if you let them, steal your heart.

~ Without despair, we will share, and the joys of caring will not be erased. What has been, must never end, the joys of caring will not be replace.

~ If someone really wants to hurt you, they'll find a way whatever. I don't want to live my life worrying about it.

~ Sex is natural, sex is good/Not everybody does it, but everybody should

~ Stars are almost always people that want to make up for their own weaknesses by being loved by the public and I'm no exception to that.


~ When you shake you ass, they notice fast. And some mistakes were built to last.

~ Teacher, there are things that I don't want to learn.

~ I don't want to look at other people my age in leather. Why would I put it on?

~ There is no such thing as a reluctant star.
 ~ You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart. 

~ Be good to yourself 'cause nobody else has the power to make you happy.

~ I still believe that music is one of the greatest gifts that God gave to man.

~ I've done too many stupid things for there not to be movies made about me when I'm dead, so I might as well write the script.

~ Me, I don't want any children, I don't want responsibility. I am gay, I smoke weed and I do exactly what I want in my life because of my talent. I represent an ideal which others have had to let go and they blame me for that. Especially men.

~ Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...